Mark Twain said, “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” While this remains true today, knowing how and where to ‘get started” is not always easy, or clear. Gaining the skills for a promotion or raise, entering college, or just finding the time to make a plan to move forward can be difficult and feel overwhelming.
We offer a flexible, multi-step process to help you begin developing and mapping your unique “Personal Pathways (P2) Plan.” From onboarding and orientation through detailed goal setting and planning with a dedicated Transition Navigator, this process is designed to help us help you create and manage your way forward.
We agree with Mr. Twain, the secret to getting ahead is getting started – and we believe the secret to getting started is ADVANCE
Some of the things we cover:
- Personality and Career Interests
- Review skills and experience from your life and how to include them in your plan
- What your immediate goal is and then, what’s next
- What might get in the way and what we can do to help you keep moving forward
- Explore program options with us and our broad network of partners
Check out this video to get an idea of what we mean by personalized pathways.
To get started, simple click the getting started button and complete our short information form.